VCU Baird Vascular Institute Grand Opening
Partnering with Vascular Surgery, the Department of Radiology has opened a new outpatient, vascular center for the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of vascular conditions and treatments. Located at 205 North Hamilton Street in Richmond, VA, the VCU Baird Vascular Institute will offer a warm, friendly and convenient place for patients to be seen and treated. The opening of this new facility caps a multi-year effort by Interventional Radiology and Vascular Surgery to begin offering services within the community at an off-site campus.
Services to be offered include:
- Comprehensive evaluation of the non-coronary system
- Diagnostic peripheral vascular lab and ultrasound services
- Diagnosis and treatment of arterial disease
- Treatment for narrowing of the carotid arteries, renal arteries and arteries in the legs
- Dialysis fistula maintenance
- Oncological port access
- Treatment of varicose and spider veins
For more information, call (804) 828-2600 or visit the BVI website at www.vcuvascular.com.
Video highlights of the Grand Opening
More coverage at the links below: