Jianqiau Luo, Ph.D.
Gateway Building, Second Floor
Phone: (804) 828-1443
Fax: (804) 828-4181
Areas of Interest
- Nuclear medicine imaging (SPECT, PET and PET-CT) – quantification, artifacts.
- Molecular imaging (microSPECT, nanoSPECT and microPET) – imaging protocol, instrumentation and data analysis.
- Evaluation of SUV in PET and PET-CT imaging.
- Radiation dosimetry in radionuclide therapy: Y-90 microspheres.
- Animal imaging by gamma camera and microSPECT.
- Ph.D., Biomedical Science and Medical Physics – Oakland University, Rochester, MI
- Fellowship – University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- American Board of Radiology – Medical Nuclear Physics, 1997.